PUBLIC WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Last Revised: December 2021
1. Suspension or Termination by MMC. Mohawk Medbuy Corporation (“MMC”), may at its sole discretion terminate, change, suspend or limit any aspect of this website (“Site”), including access to and availability of any features or content at any time without notice. MMC reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions from time to time, for any reason, with or without notice. If you do not agree with any or all of the following Terms and Conditions, you are prohibited from using this Site.
2. Ownership. As between you and MMC, MMC and its licensors own all of the rights to the content of this Site, including without limitation all intellectual property rights.
3. Limited Use. You shall only use the Site for personal use and not for any commercial purposes. The Site may not be otherwise used without MMC’s prior written consent. You agree not to copy, distribute, sell, modify, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or create derivative works from the Site.
4. Links. This Site may contain links to other websites as convenience and do not constitute an endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by MMC.
5. Disclaimers. THIS SITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR BUSINESS, COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE USE OF THE SITE.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, MMC AND ITS AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. MMC DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR RELIABILITY OF THE SITE; THAT THE SITE OR ITS CONTENT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE; OR THAT DEFECTS, IF ANY, WILL BE CORRECTED. MMC ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES SUFFERED BY A USER, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF DATA, ERRORS, NETWORK OR SYSTEM OUTAGES, FILE CORRUPTION, OR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS CAUSED BY MMC, ITS AFFILIATES, ITS LICENSORS, OR A USER'S OWN ERRORS AND/OR OMISSIONS.
6. Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL MMC OR ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT DAMGES OR INDIRECT DAMAGES INCLUDING: INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLES, EVEN IF MMC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE PARTIES ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIS IS A REASONABLE ALLOCATION OF RISK.